Corporate yoga is a great way to increase your income as a yoga teacher and challenge yourself.Most of the time, corporate yoga clients aren’t sure what style of yoga class they want. They usually tell us they’re all beginners, or that they don’t want a “spiritual” class.
I like to follow the motto “give them a little of what they want and a little of what they need.” If they ask you for a super easy beginner class, you can still throw in a challenge – perhaps a standing balance pose or a backbend. If they ask you for a non-spiritual yoga class, you can still introduce the concept of chakras to them or read them a line from the Yoga Sutras.
Corporate Yoga Programs Have Many Benefits.
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion.
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations.
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook by yoga.
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences.
- Better customer service after doing Yoga.